200 and 500-hour TTC - June 2014

200, 300 and 500-hour yoga teacher training in India starting from June 2, 2014.

Reconfirmation Request:
All the yoga students registered for 200 & 500-hour yoga teacher training starting from June 2, 2014  are requested to reconfirm their participation by April 28, 2014.

  • In case, you are unable to attend this course, your deposit will be valid until June 2015.
  • Wait-listed students will be allotted seats from April 29, 2014.

Thank you.

Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Yoga-Teachers-Training-India/events/155599062/




500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India

Yoga Teacher Training in Italy

Yoga Teacher Training in Himalaya

Comments

  1. Thank you :) I plan to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to meeting everyone in June! Thanks and see y'all soon!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wont be making this class. I hope to extend my training to sometime this winter.. :( have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for timely update, Teagan. Highly appreciated.

      Delete
  4. Hello! My name is Tricia O'Sullivan and Yes I will be there! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am confirming I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the above mentioned reconfirmations have been noted. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am planning to attend. I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings! unfortunately I won't be able to make Iit to this particular class, but making plans to attend the course starting on August 4th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisseth. We've put you on priority wait-list in August course.

      Delete
  9. I will be there, looking forward to this adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa. Please send us your travel plan whenever you get time.

      Delete
  10. Hi! This is Laura! I want to confirm my participation in this course!

    See you all there :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yoga Teacher Training in India - Week 2

200 and 500-Hr YTT: December 2014